ANALYSIS OF THE ECONOMIC EFFICIENCY OF THE PROJECT:
- Preliminary estimate of the project implementation budget
- Determination of the preliminary construction schedule and assessment of the projected term of building the facility
- Calculation of project earnings
- Calculation of operation costs
- Optimization of technical and economic parameters of the project
- Analysis of the economic efficiency of the project
- Analysis of possible project financing schemes
- Analysis of the need for financial support of the project
- Analysis of the main risks of the project
- Development of a business plan for the project using the UNIDO methodology or in accordance with the specific requirements of the investor
The business plan today is a system of evidence of business success and the main argument for investors and the owners themselves.
A business plan is intended for two user groups:
Internal (initiator of a business idea, founders and company staff)
External (potential investors, lenders, partners)
In the first case, the entrepreneur assesses the financial viability of the business invented (run), in the other case, it is necessary to convince others of the business performance.
In any case, when developing the business plan, it is necessary to consider and balance the interests of all parties involved:
- Business plan customer;
- Business plan drafter;
- Potential investors, lenders, partners interested in the return of the invested funds with a profit;
- Public authorities that determine the needs and priorities in the development of the region, certain areas of business;
- Contracting firms;
The modern typology contains the following types of business plans:
A complete business plan of a commercial idea or investment project is a presentation of the results of marketing research for a potential partner or investor, substantiation of a market development strategy, expected results
Concept of a business plan of a commercial idea or investment project is the basis for negotiations with a potential investor or partner to find out the degree of their interest or opportunities for involvement in the project
Business plan of the company (business unit) is a statement of the prospects for the development of the company (unit) for the upcoming planning period
Business plan as an application for a loan – for obtaining, on a commercial basis, borrowed funds from a lending organization
Business plan as an application for targeted government support
The great competence of our employees, a wide range of proposals, an integrated approach allow us to achieve the necessary results in solving the tasks set by the client.
If you are interested in any of our services, fill out an online-order for an assessment to find out the cost and timing of the work and get advice, or contact us immediately.