Realconsulting LLC offers collateralized property monitoring services to banks and lease companies.
The main purpose of collateralized property monitoring is to determine whether the parameters of the collateralized property comply with the conditions of its maintenance and operation with the requirements specified in the collateral agreement.
DEPENDING ON THE TYPE OF PROPERTY UNDER INSPECTION AND OTHER TERMS, THE MONITORING PROCEDURE INCLUDES THE STAGES AS FOLLOWS:
- conclusion of a contract for services, which specifies the time frames and frequency of monitoring, objects of monitoring, monitoring procedures;
- visit of a specialist to the pledger;
- checking the availability and actual location of the collateralized property;
- check of integrity, compliance with registration data;
- check of compliance with technical specifications, deadlines for inspection, technical inspections, etc., the existence of valid insurance policies;
- photo-video shooting of the monitoring object;
- preparation of the inspection report and its submission to the client together with the received materials.
The time frames and frequency of monitoring the collateralized property is established by the Pledgee.
OPTIONS FOR PERIODICITY OF INSPECTIONS:
- scheduled inspections in accordance with the collateralized property monitoring plan;
- unscheduled inspections